Glutenfree

Facial Mask & Shrub ( June 7th 2014 )


This is my first glutenfree tip of the day. And I promise, there will be more to follow.

Once in a week I make myself glutenfree bread. I usualy buy a mixture from BauckHof . The bread itself is easy to make. Rather than shaking the mixture with water, I kneed it in a bowl and then roll the mixture in individual small breads.   

What is left sticking to my fingers I rub on my face. I let it sit & dry for about 10 minutes while the bread is in the oven. When dry I shrub it from my face - a healthy, allergy safe and costless shrub , - and then rinse the leftovers of my face.

My skin is soft & clean and I can feel it breathing. Cheap, no waste  and 100% safe for coeliac suffering people like me. 

available in Brussels at 'La Solution' place Jamblinne de Meux 17, 1013 Brussels